MLBrulTech ECM-1220 Plug-in Documentation
- Download the most recent install package.
- Shutdown MLServer. MLServer needs to be restarted to see the
that the plug-in was added.
- Run the installer. It will prompt you for the location of
your MLServer plug-ins with the default being
- Restart MLServer.
The first time you start MLServer after installing MLBrulTech, you will
need to configure it. Select "Settings" from the plug-in's menu and
enter the IP address and Port number for the ECM-1220 Resident Server
Software. Click on "Apply".
Once the IP address and port number are entered, MLBrulTech should
start collecting data from the ECM-1220 and loading it into MLServer
There are no commands. The plug-in just runs in the background
On startup MLBrulTech will create a set of variables
in MLServer. These variables can be used in MainLobby Scenes or used
as triggers in automation rules.
- mlbrultech_ch1_power - Current power in Watts.
- mlbrultech_ch1_power_kw - Current power in KWatts.
- mlbrultech_ch1_total_kwh - Cumulative power in KWatts.
- mlbrultech_ch1_amps - Current power in Amps.
- mlbrultech_ch1_kwtdy - Total KWatts in current day.
- mlbrultech_ch1_kwmtd - Total KWatts in current month.
- mlbrultech_ch1_kwavg - Average KWatts per day.
- mlbrultech_ch1_kwpeaktdy - Peak KWatts used today.
- mlbrultech_ch1_kwpeakmtd - Peak KWatts used this month.
- mlbrultech_ch2_power - Current power in Watts.
- mlbrultech_ch2_power_kw - Current power in KWatts.
- mlbrultech_ch2_total_kwh - Cumulative power in KWatts.
- mlbrultech_ch2_amps - Current power in Amps.
- mlbrultech_ch2_kwtdy - Total KWatts in current day.
- mlbrultech_ch2_kwmtd - Total KWatts in current month.
- mlbrultech_ch2_kwavg - Average KWatts per day.
- mlbrultech_ch2_kwpeaktdy - Peak KWatts used today.
- mlbrultech_ch2_kwpeakmtd - Peak KWatts used this month.
- mlbrultech_total_power - Total of ch1 and ch2 in Watts.
- mlbrultech_total_power_kw - Total of ch1 and ch2 in KWatts.
- mlbrultech_total_kwh - Total cumulative of ch1 and ch2 in KWatts.
- mlbrultech_total_amps - Total of ch1 and ch2 in Amps.
- mlbrultech_total_kwtdy - Total KWatt usage today (ch1 + ch2)
- mlbrultech_total_kwmtd - Total KWatt usage this month (ch1 + ch2)
- mlbrultech_total_kwavg - Average Total KWatt used (ch1 + ch2)
- mlbrultech_total_kwpeaktdy - Total peak KWatt usage today (ch1 + ch2)
- mlbrultech_total_kwpeakmtd - Total peak KWatt usage this month (ch1 + ch2)
- mlbrultech_total_hour_x - Total KwH for hour of day (0 - 23).
- mlbrultech_n_total_hour_x - Normalized total KwH for hour of day (0 - 23).
- mlbrultech_total_day_x - Total KwH for day of month (1 -31).
- mlbrultech_total_month_x - Total KwH for month of year (1 -12).
- mlbrultech_total_cost_tdy - Accumulated cost of total power today.
- mlbrultech_total_cost_mtd - Accumulated cost of total power this month.
- mlbrultech_net_kwtdy - NET KWatt usage today (used - generated)
- mlbrultech_net_kwmtd - NET KWatt usage this month (used - generated)
- mlbrultech_net_kwavg - Average NET KWatt used (used - generated)
- mlbrultech_net_power - NET cumulative power used.
- mlbrultech_net_power_kw - NET cumulative power used in KWatts.
- mlbrultech_net_hour_x - Net KwH for hour of day (0 - 23).
- mlbrultech_n_net_hour_x - Normalized net KwH for hour of day (0 - 23).
- mlbrultech_net_day_x - Net KwH for day of month (1 -31).
- mlbrultech_net_month_x - Net KwH for month of year (1 -12).
- mlbrultech_net_cost_tdy - Accumulated cost of net power today.
- mlbrultech_net_cost_mtd - Accumulated cost of net power this month.
- mlbrultech_net_cost - Accumulated cost of net power.
- mlbrultech_ts - The time in ticks when mlbrultech last received an update from the device
- mlbrultech_updated - The last time mlbrultech received an update from the device
To facilitate debugging of problems encountered while using MLBrulTech,
the verbosity of the messages written to the built in log can be
increased. By default, only errors and warnings are written to
the log. To turn on debugging messages, go to the "Log" tab in
MLBrulTech's window and change the log level to "Debug".
If you have encountered a problem, Set the log to Debug, cause
the problem, and save the log file. Send the saved log file along
with a detailed description of the problem and what steps are needed
to reproduce it to