ECMServer - A data collection server for BrulTech ECM-1220 and ECM-1240
ECMServer runs in the background, collecting data from
ECM-1220 and ECM-1240 Home Energy Monitors. Data from the energy
monitors is made available through a couple of different options.
- The data can be stored in an Access database.
- The data can be access via simple TCP commands.
- The most recent data can be viewed directly in the application.
ECMServer provides a couple of other enchanced features. It can
collect data from multiple networked energy monitors simultainously.
- Microsoft .NET framework runtime version 2.0 or later.
- A BrulTech energy monitor.
- Cannot connect to both networked energy monitors and serial energy monitors simultainously.