- Download the most recent version of the driver.
- Quit any running clients on the server (Administrator, TouchScreen builder/viewer
- Stop the Driver service.
- Stop the Master service.
- Run the installer.
- Restart the services and/or clients.
From the Administration program, add the ElveWUnderground as a new driver.
Enter the station ID of the weather station you wish to monitor. The
polling interval defaults to 10 minutes. This can be changed to suite
your needs. Select the units you would like the information displayed,
the default is English.
- Apparent Temperature
- Barometric Pressure
- Barometric Pressure Trend
- Barometric Pressure Units
- Cartoon Condition Icon Urls
- Condition Icon Urls
- Conditions - Array by day (today + 5 days)
- Contemporary Condition Icon Urls
- Credit URL
- Current Condition
- Dates - Array by day (today + 5 days)
- Dates Text - Array by day (today + 5 days)
- Day Descriptions - Array by day (3 days)
- Day Icon - Array by day (today + 5 days)
- Device Display Name
- Device is Ready For Use
- Device Lifecycle State
- Device Start Time
- Dew Point
- Generic Condition Icon Urls
- Heat index
- Helen Condition Icon Urls
- Highs - Array by day (today + 5 days)
- Incredible Condition Icon Urls
- Last Forecast Update
- Last Update
- Lows - Array by day (today + 5 days)
- Mobile Condition Icon Urls
- Night Descriptions - Array (3 nights)
- Night Icon - Array by day (today + 5 days)
- Old School Condition Icon Urls
- Precipitation Chance - Not supported by WUnderground but requireed by Elve
- Simple Condition Icon Urls
- Smiley Condition Icon Urls
- Solar Radiation
- UV Index
- Week Days - Array by day (today + 5 days)
- Wind Direction Degrees
- Wind Direction Text
- Wind Gust Speed
- Wind Speed
If you have encountered a problem, Set the log to Debug, cause
the problem, and save the log file. Post a description of your
problem along with the log to:
Bobsplace Media Engineering Forums